- Each Guest is bound to the Rules of the Lodge.
- This document serves as the guideline for Guests and to ensure that your stay is pleasant.
- It is the responsibility of Guests to familiarize themselves with the contents of the document. Ignorance of its contents in the case of misconduct cannot be an excuse.
- Any Guest causing loss or damage to any fixed or movable property of which Pumula Lodge is the proprietor shall be liable to reimburse the Owner for any loss suffered by Pumula in replacing or repairing such loss or damage. Pumula Lodge and its owners shall not be responsible for the loss of money or other personal property from Guest’s rooms. Pumula Lodge accepts no responsibility whatsoever for loss of or damage to residents’ private property during their stay.
- Residents are responsible for insurance of their personal items.
- A First Aid kit is held at the main residence for minor injuries, for any other serious ailments, Medical services are available in Modimolle; the contact number for Dr. Veldman is
- Pumula Lodge and its owners shall not be responsible for any damages, losses or injuries during residence activities, trail walks, game drives, pools, around the dam or excursions.
- Treat fellow Guests and Pumula Lodge properties with respect at all times.
- Please take responsibility for Children and minors staying with you at Pumula Lodge.
- Children are NOT ALLOWED TO SWIM without adult supervision. DO NOT DIVE since all the pools are shallow. Swimming pools and the Dam are used at your own risk.
- Respect the privacy of other Guests.
- Comply with all fair and reasonable guidelines and instructions of Pumula Lodge’s personnel.
- Report any irregular deeds by fellow Guests.
- Use the available facilities with responsibility and accountability in accordance with the Rules
- Do not litter, please use the facilities provided to discard of your trash.
- Please assist us by re-cycling your waist, we are responsible to take care of our earth.
Rules applying to accommodation at Pumula Lodge
- Reservation Policy: A 50% deposit is required 48 hours after a reservation is made and the balance of the Accommodation fees has to be paid before 7 days of arrival.
- E-mail proof of payment to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Only cash, bank transfers or deposits are accepted.
- All Prices includes VAT.
- Prices quoted are subject to change without prior notice.
- Cancellation Policy: 90% of your deposit is refundable if you cancel your Accommodation 30 days prior to arrival, 50% of you deposit is refundable if you cancel your Accommodation 15 to 29 days prior to arrival, you forfeit your entire deposit if you cancel your Accommodation 15 days or less prior to arrival.
- Only paying Guests may be accommodated at Pumula Lodge.
- Accommodation Policy:
- Book-In time is 14H00 and check-out time is 10H00. When booking-out, please drive up to the gate, open the gate with your remote and deposit the key into the key box.
- For all guest safety please do not advertise the gate code. The gate code is changed regularly for safety.
- No Day Visitors are permitted; the facilities are for paying guests only.
- NO OVER CROWDING is allowed in the units, management will ask extra guests to leave the premises.
- NO LOUD MUSIC is allowed at the units, we promote a peaceful atmosphere at the lodge. Please notify management if any of the other guests are disturbing the peace.
- Pumula Lodge units are all Self-Catering.
- Cleaning services inside the unit is available at an additional fee, please arrange with management one week prior to your arrival. Daily cleaning services for the outdoor areas is included in your stay.
- Linen and Towels will be changed every 4 days or when they are soiled.
- Laundry could be washed and ironed at an additional charge.
- Please do not use towels for Swimming; they are supplied for bathing purposes only.
- There are no pets allowed on the property or in the Accommodation at any time.
- There is a NO SMOKING policy in the Accommodation at all times. During winter times care should be taken when smoking on the property due to a High fire danger alert. Please do not litter the farm with cigarette butts.
- No open fires are allowed. Braai fires should be made in designated braai areas at each unit. Fires have to be attended to by guests and care should be taken not to start veld fires. NO fires may be made during windy weather conditions. Guests are held liable for any damage when a veld fire was caused due to their negligence!
- Guest may not collect fire wood or break trees to use as fire wood. Guilty parties will be fined R500.00.
- All game animals should be treated with respect as they are all wild animals. Care should be taken when on Game drives or biking, keep a safe distance from all Game.
- Please do not attempt to touch or play with any snakes on the property as most of them are venomous, stay calm and stay still until the snake moves away from you. In most cases snakes do not attack people; they just want to get away from you.
- In case of an emergency please contact the Owner at 079 801 8577 immediately.
Thank you for respecting the rules and abiding by them, your cooperation is appreciated.
Website Terms & Conditions:
Use of Site
You may only use this site to browse the content and shall not use this site for any other purposes, including without limitation, to make any speculative, false or fraudulent purchase. This site and the content provided in this site may not be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed. ‘Deep-linking’, ’embedding’ or using analogous technology is strictly prohibited. Unauthorized use of this site and/or the materials contained on this site may violate applicable copyright, trademark or other intellectual property laws or other laws.
Disclaimer of Warranty
The contents of this site are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including but not limited to warranties of merchant ability, fitness for a purpose and non-infringement. The owner of this site, the authors of these contents and in general anybody connected to this site in any way, from now on collectively called “Providers”, assume no responsibility for errors or omissions in these contents. The Providers shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, general, special, incidental or consequential damages (including, without limitation – data loss, lost revenues and lost profit) which may result from the inability to use or the correct or incorrect use, abuse, or misuse of these contents, even if the Providers have been informed of the possibilities of such damages. The Providers cannot assume any obligation or responsibility. The use of these contents is forbidden in those places where the law does not allow this disclaimer to take full effect.
We reserve the right to:
Modify or withdraw, temporarily or permanently, the web site (or any part thereof) with or without notice to you and you confirm that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification to or withdrawal of the Web site; and/or
Change these Conditions from time to time and your continued use of the Web site (or any part thereof) following such change shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change. It is your responsibility to check regularly to determine whether the Conditions have been changed. If you do not agree to any change to the Conditions then you must immediately stop using the Web site.
We will use our reasonable endeavours to maintain the Web site. The Web site is subject to change from time to time. You will not be eligible for any compensation because you cannot use any part of the Web site or because of failure, suspension or withdrawal of all or part of the Web site due to circumstances beyond our control.
We have the right, but not the obligation, to monitor any activity and content associated with the Web site. We may investigate any reported violation of these Conditions or complaints and take any action that we deem appropriate (which may include, but is not limited to issuing warnings, suspending, terminating or attaching conditions to your access and/or removing any materials from the Web site).
The Conditions will be exclusively governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of South Africa whose Courts will have exclusive jurisdiction in any dispute, save that we have the right, at our sole discretion, to commence and pursue proceedings in alternative jurisdictions.
Updating of these Rules, Terms and Conditions
We reserve the right to change, modify, add to or remove from portions or the whole of these Terms and Conditions from time to time. Changes to these Terms and Conditions will become effective upon such changes being posted to this web site. It is the User’s obligation to periodically check these Terms and Conditions at the Web site for changes and updates. The User’s continued use of this Web site following the posting of changes or updates will be considered notice of the User’s acceptance to abide by and be bound by these Terms and Conditions, including such changes or updates.
I undertake not to copy/duplicate the designs directly or indirectly in anyway and understand the legal implications thereof. Should I be found to be in violation of this agreement I understand that I will be held liable for all legal costs incurred by Pumula Lodge for any civil action or any legal action deemed necessary against me.